5.19.2011

Thank You! Time for some input...

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of you who have blown me away with your kind words of support and encouragement.  Taking that leap was pretty scary for me, so your feedback has bolstered my confidence tremendously and it means more than you know.


Now, the ideas are brewing and I'm starting to get a sense of where I'll be heading with this blog.  I've already gotten a good bit of feedback requesting tips/advice posts about raising our kids. Clearly I am far from qualified to give advice, but I do realize we are each other's own best support system. I'd be lost without the other moms in my life who make me feel sane. That said, what kind of kid-related topics would you like to see here from time-to-time? Your feedback will help me develop this part of my blog.  Thanks so much again for your time and encouragement! I'm looking forward to your responses.

2 comments:

  1. Disposable vs. Cloth diapers... discuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are braver than I am! I was too chicken to even contemplate that notion, but I have heard that they've come a long way.

    ReplyDelete